The National Alliance for Youth Sports is doing something never done before: giving one person an all-expense paid trip to attend the 2015 Youth Sports Congress in New Orleans this November. The Youth Sports Congress is the perfect event for any youth sports professional who wants to further their professional development with educational sessions during the day, and enjoy local sites and attractions by night. The chance to win a free trip is just icing on the cake.
The winner of this giveaway will have the ability to earn the Certified Youth Sports Administrator (CYSA) credential by attending the Academy for Youth Sports Administrators at this event. If you’re already a CYSA, you can enter to win and attend Youth Sports Congress sessions – as well as select Athletic Business Conference seminars – to earn continuing education units (CEUs) and maintain your CYSA credential.
Giveaway prizes include airfare from anywhere in the continental United States, three nights in a conference hotel, full conference registration, and $45 per day for meals and other expenses.
Why you should attend this year’s Youth Sports Congress in New Orleans
Don’t wait until the giveaway is over to register for the Youth Sports Congress. By registering now you can lock in early-bird pricing. If you win, we will refund your registration fees.
1. The Youth Sports Congress gives you information and resources to raise the professionalism of youth sports administration. The Youth Sports Congress has been the leading conference for youth sports organizers since its inception 14 years ago – and for good reason! The Youth Sports Congress offers specialized sessions that you can’t find anywhere else focused on the unique needs and responsibilities of youth sports administrators to help them do their jobs better.
2. Make valuable connections with more than 200 youth sports administrators who attend the Youth Sports Congress. The Youth Sports Congress has proven to be a fantastic opportunity for attendees to expand their network and make valuable connections they can continue to reach out to for tips and insight after the event ends.
3. If you’re already a CYSA, you can save money by earning CEUs at the Youth Sports Congress. As you know, to keep your CYSA in good standing you must earn at least 10 hours of continuing education every two years. Attending the Youth Sports Congress not only provides an opportunity to earn the necessary professional development hours to extend your CYSA for another 2-year cycle, you will also save the CEU processing fees since these are included in the overall registration. (If you win the giveaway, your CEU processing fees are covered.)
4. Experience the Athletic Business Expo Hall. During session breaks attendees can visit the Expo Hall, which is a fantastic opportunity to meet with hundreds of company representatives and learn about products and resources that you may want to consider using to enhance your programs. Plus, most of the booths enable attendees to test out their products so you’ll know right away if it’s a good fit!
5. Sightseeing. After all, New Orleans is one the greatest historical cities in the United States. New Orleans boasts lush parks that have been restored post-Katrina. In fact, the Louis Armstrong Park is across from the French Quarter, the oldest neighborhood in New Orleans. And let’s not forget the food – from gumbo, Po-Boy sandwiches and beignets to peeling your own crawfish or drinking a Hurricane there’s something for anyone’s taste buds. The Athletic Business Welcome Reception will take place at Generations Hall, which was originally built in the early 1820s as a sugar refinery (reception admission is included in your Youth Sports Congress registration).Giveaway New Orleans Congress Administration
National Alliance for Youth Sports, Inc
5670 Corporate Way
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
|Parents||Hook a Kid on Golf|
|Officials||Ready, Set, RUN!|
|League Directors||Free Trainings|
|Start a Member Organization|
|Our Team||Annual Congress|
|Contact||Make a Donation|